Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday


I'm just massively happy that it's Friday.
ahhhhh.........
tomorrow I'll make more discs. :-)

I love making discs. Can't stop making them. They are so fun for bracelets, earrings, rings, necklaces, focals. Endless possibilities.

And it sure is a fun day at the torch. I get a color wheel out and work from it with different color combinations. Or sometimes I use my color workbook. Colorful beads are my favorite too, so colorful discs are the plan. When added to some flower beads...see the side bar there with the Etsy mini. See those little flowers? They work great with the discs. Especially if you have the new Sersich book! Hopefully I'll have some to post Sunday or Monday. I'll keep you informed.

2 comments:

Lucky Girl said...

These are lovely! I'd love to learn to work with a torch. For now, though, I'll just admire your disks and flowers and....

ZudaGay said...

Susan your disks are adorable!! I can't wait to see your new ones you are creating this weekend!