Wednesday, September 3, 2008

skull beads by Sharon Driscoll


Aren't these cute?
Sharon Driscoll, my good friend, has been making them and selling them on Etsy. You might visit her shop to see some really neat creations! See the link on the side bar to her blog which will take you to her shop. It's fun to read what Sharon writes. pr click here for her shop.

And that's my blog post for today!
I'm tired and want to go soak in the bathtub and nest in bed with a couple magazines. You know? It's Wednesday night and it sounds like a real good idea.
I have bath salts and know how to use them.

:-)

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I love Sharon's work! She is an artist with a wonderful sense of humor! Love those skulls, too! Enjoy your bath with the bath salts, Susan!

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Hey Silly, Hugs back to you too! You know how this skull thing is all your fault because you encouraged me to do them knowing how I like skulls. xoxoxox Sharon