Sunday, November 30, 2008

a fabulous holiday


We're back from a fabulous trip.. albeit a long one! Tuesday night we left for Chicago from here in NC. We stopped in Kentucky for the night, then drove to Chicago and got there Wednesday. We enjoyed a Chicago style pizza with our son and daughter and then drove to Ann Arbor Michigan for a real gourmet Thanksgiving dinner hosted by our other son. So we enjoyed seeing all three kids, and our daughter's guy, and had fabulous food. Mike, our son, even made green bean casserole using all fresh ingredients, and brined the turkey. I should cook so good.

I'm putting together jewelry today for the Sugarloaf show in Atlanta, Georgia next weekend. Stop by and say hello. Tell me you saw my blog for a 15% discount! :-) Like hmmmm.... how many people really 'do' read this? hahahah

After next weekend, I plan on listing some finished jewelry on Etsy, such as the above pendant.

4 comments:

Art of the Firebird said...

So you'll be at Sugarloaf? I might have to pop over and say hello -- it's only about 15 minutes from my house.

susanlambert said...

wow stop by!!

rosebud101 said...

Wish I could be there! Love that pendant.

susanlambert said...

so come South Rosebud! Escape the snow.... come to Atlanta and do the show with me!