Monday, November 3, 2008

Where I went yesterday


Isn't this beautiful? My husband and I traveled to Laurel Grey Vineyards and two others. Raffladini, and Shelton yesterday. We really really should have stayed home and moved more 'stuff' but a group of friends went and the group hired a tour bus, so we went. It wasn't expensive to travel if there were enough in the tour. We went to Shelton Vineyards first and had lunch and wine tasting. This is new to me since we didn't ever tour vineyards in Michigan. You pay a certain amount, and taste 5 or more wines and keep the souvenir wine glass. We bought a couple bottles of wine and relaxed for a day, realizing that soon the looking at houses, buying a house, and moving will be done. In fact we need to be done this week. I so miss having my torch set up and my Etsy shop isn't being replenished as it should be. :-( But soon.........

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Susan, how fun! Your day yesterday sounds like a great day! You need that from time to time.

Content in a Cottage said...

Have some fun...you can unpack anytime! ♥Rosemary