Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Another great Christmas gift. This "keyboard for blondes" has sounds and shortcut keys.
If you click on the $ sign it makes a cash register sound, and there is an "oops!" key and an "I want it!" key along with all kinds of other fun. Notice the top row of buttons spells out 'USELESS' hahah. Click on the keyboard to go to the site and play with it. I am wishing it came in a color other than pink. sorry pink... I love you really.... but pink is just so not me. How about a hot neon green? Or a glow in the dark purple. YAH!


3 comments:

Cody and Gina said...

This is hilarious!!!!!

Cody and Gina said...

not sure what happened to my last post but it was suppose to read "hilarious" not hilar....Hahaha, strange :)

Cody and Gina said...

Oh geez, never mind!!!! Now it shows up after I put another comment on...I am sure people are thinking that I have lost my mind by now!! I need to stop while I am ahead!