Thursday, January 1, 2009

Learn to Metalsmith

Are you interested in learning metalsmithing? I was perusing Smartflix and see they have videos on how to learn just about anything.
There are some wonderful videos on metal clay, which is why I went to the site, but I see there is one by Tim McCreight who is the author of _The Complete Metalsmith_

If you order from smartflix, you rent the video for $9.99 a week and that includes shipping. I'm thinking it's a great way to learn something and not have to 'buy' the video.
Which fits into my New Year's Resolution. (an easy one since it seems I'll never lose those 10 pounds anyway, or exercise every day, or not eat junk food, or organize my desk) I am hoping to recycle....reduce and reuse. So using a dvd that is shared and I don't have to buy it or store it, fits right into my plans.

The Complete Metalsmith with Tim McCreight

check it out!
I'll be looking for more good jewelry making videos to post here and if you click through to smartflix from my blog and order something to rent, I get credit. :-)

No comments: