Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tucson!


I couldn't be more excited! I'm leaving Wed night and going to Tucson!
I'll stay with very special people :-)
and visit also with a good friend. And then... the Tucson Gem and Mineral shows! Woo hoo!
What's not to like? The fact that I have to come home on Sunday!
So I'll be loving seeing my daughter and her guy, will be looking at stones and beads and supplies, and soaking up a bit of that Arizona sun. The hot tub is waiting. :-)
I cannot wait! What should I pack? It has to fit in a carry-on, and I may just keep extra space in the bag for my 'finds' from the show. Too bad I can't squish my kids in there to bring them back to NC, but lots of hugs will come home with me to sustain that 'hug bank' for a little while and hugs don't take any luggage space.

5 comments:

Debby said...

Ohhh how fun! It's going to be a whirlwind few days for sure!

susanlambert said...

yah... and I'm taking two days off. I should be retired......like 'some' people I know!

rosebud101 said...

Have a great time!

Rosalie said...

Oh Susan, What a view of Tucson. I wouldn't want to go home. Did you buy anything at at the show?
I always love to read your blog. Love the beads and work you do.

GAFFER GIRLS said...

Hallynd and I had such a good time when we went a few years back ..
be safe ... we met lifetime friends hope you do tooo.

mona & the gaffer girls