Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A cute Etsy shop


I like ceramic work in jewelry. This cute shop on Etsy has some nice pendants and jewelry. I really like the glazes and the natural feel of her work. And it's also way awesome that she bought some copper discs from me and is using them with the pottery. It's a great combination.
Sunnyfieldspottery
She is located in Upton Wyoming, which is a teenie tiny Wyoming town that I have had the privilege of visiting. Nice people, beautiful scenery and even a little swimming pool downtown. (if you can call it a downtown) I can't remember the population but it's very small.

Stop by Sunny field's shop and look at her fun jewelry. Tell her I sent you!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Looks great, Susan. Thanks for sharing your fabulous find!
http://rosebud101-fortheloveofbeads.blogspot.com/

Cody and Gina said...

Aunt Sue, I was sooo excited to see April's earrings on your blog!!! I want these ones...I have some similar ones that she made and they are sooo light weight! I love the texture on the disks with the ceramic bead!!

Oh, the population of Upton is around 900. I am headed there tomorrow to see Mom and Dad!!!

Love ya!