Thursday, September 24, 2009

this is me....



This picture is from a great class I took this summer at Rebecca's Studio in Traverse City Michigan. Jennifer Geldard taught some incredible techniques to us using enamels and shards for surface decoration. I'll post a picture later of something I made using her shard technique.

But anyway here is me.... LOL

I am the lady in the green hooded sweatshirt wearing my special glasses used when working with the torch. It was the coldest July on record in Michigan and that's when we were there renting a cottage on the lake. We never went in the water! I haven't needed a sweater even here back in NC.
But anyway there I am watching some wonderful torch work by Jennifer!

1 comment:

Debby said...

No sweater needed in FL either! I'm so glad to be back here.

You are so talented...I can't wait to see what you made with the shards!