Saturday, November 14, 2009


OK this must be the season for knits because here is another suggestion for a gift that is warm and hand knit. But this time you can knit it yourself. This neckwarmer looks like it could be a definite handmade gift for a guy. It is simple, and could be made in a color that would work well to match a winter coat or jacket. I like it. I am thinking of buying this pattern myself to knit a few. I bought another neck warmer pattern from the same seller/designer,
Hand Made Originals, and it is well written, stylish, and easy to knit since it uses bulky yarn.
If you are a knitter and want to make your own handmade gifts, it is supporting another artist to purchase a pattern (that is unique!) from the designer. Let's support our hardworking artists and craftsmen/women this holiday season. It can boost their personal economy.

5 comments:

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Thanks for featuring my pattern...it's a fun knit.

Debby said...

I thought of your recent posts today when I was at a farmers market that also had a craft fair. Didn't find anything I could use, but I'll keep my eyes open for sure!

susanlambert said...

:-) I'll bet you bought from some farmers! They are someone I think we need to support too. The farmer's mkt in Florida must be great!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Great item and great feature!

Splendid Little Stars said...

looks warm and cozy!