Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Warm weather


It's been a tad warm in my studio (half of the garage) and the window AC keeps it 'ok' for the morning, but by afternoon I look much like this picture. Beads anneal through the afternoon and by evening I have some to clean. It takes me a few days to make enough beads to be in a good set, so little is on Etsy that's new. But I'm working on it!!
In the afternoon, we have been enjoying some of the fun that the Charlotte area has to offer and have been rather busy. We saw 'Inception' the other night at the I-Max. Great movie. My kids mentioned how much they liked it. It's nice to get recommendations from them because they have great minds and imaginations. I love to hear what they like and their book and movie recommendations are usually spot on.
It's the last week of summer vacation and we need to enjoy it as much as we can! We'll be back to work late next week with our teacher work days.

No comments: