Saturday, December 11, 2010

finally back to the fun stuff


Finally! Since the bead show in October, I have had many beads to list and no time to do it. So today I put up some disc beads and hope to keep taking pictures and posting on Etsy.


One reason it's been difficult to make new things is the many orders I've had for some silver work, and another is the second picture. Our garage is getting insulated. Yay for the tax credit! But it must be done before the end of the year, hence, the speed (haha we put it off way too long)
as long as it's being insulated, then we may as well drywall. Soon a studio will appear and I will even have a good spot to teach some classes. How exciting! Our friend, Brian, who is as handy as all get out, even fixed it so the heating and cooling will work there. See the handy dandy switch on the wall? He is amazing. And ummmm see the mess on my workbench? Looks like there is some work ahead organizing.
Hopefully by Wednesday the sanding will be done, the drywall primed and the next step of putting the exhaust fan in will be done. It's going to be a great vacation over Christmas, getting this all put together! Maybe there will be some pictures coming of a neat and tidy studio space!

4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I looks wonderful, Susan, even in its rustic stage! Enjoy!

Sharon Driscoll said...

When you are done organizing yours can you fly in and organize mine?

susanlambert said...

geesh Sharon, I hope it will get done. It's scary isn't it?

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Come on - move it! Maybe I need a vacation in Charlotte...