Sunday, July 17, 2011


















Here are a few pictures showing what I've been doing. Yes indeed, I have been quiet here on my blog. Around the end of July, there will be pictures of new beads, and hopefully some of the metal work that is being made while visiting a cabin in the woods. In between family, friends, travel, weddings, luncheons, and lots of driving.
tomorrow is a class with Cindy Moore that looks like it will be fun. It's neat to have a vacation and fit in a little time to work with metals. We'll be soldering copper. The new copper solder is our material and it will be interesting to see how it flows, how it works with strength and how pretty it can work up. I'd say I'll keep you posted, but internet service isn't real easy to work with. My phone is the modem and it can be spotty.
I'll be around though! The large parts of travel are done, and we have a bit of time to relax. It's all relaxing anyway! since I don't have to go back to work in August. I have plans!!! :-) and hope to share some nifty new things here.

No comments: